Tire & Wheel Packages at
PLEASE NOTE: We are a
full line dealer for
Call us today for pricing
- Alloy USA
- American Racing
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Doetsch Tech
- Goodyear Tires
- Interco Tires
- JKS Mfg.
- Precision Gear
- Rough Country
- Tom Wood's Custom
12906 Ventura Court
Shakopee, MN 55379
Dana 30 Over Axle Truss (XJ,TJ, ZJ)
Quantity in Basket:
The ultimate Dana 30 strength upgrade is right here. Eliminate
housing and/or tube flex, even in harsh driving conditions.
This over axle truss was thoughtfully designed with many key
improvements to your axle beyond the huge strength upgrade.
- Constructed with 3/16", 1/4", and 3/8" steel in such a
way as to maximize strength without adding excess weight.
- Boxed truss design
- Easily add hydro assist ram to your steering with the optional
- 3/8" thick C-gussets add huge strength to the "C's"
IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE DANA 30 FACTORY SETUP
- Coil Spring Mounts: Moved up and back for better coil
spring retention and alignment throughout the suspension cycle
(especially with lifted vehicles)
- Track Bar Mount: Moved back for better alignment with
upper mount (especially with aftermarket control arms). Two options
built into the truss for axle side track bar to bolt into:
1) factory height, 2) up 1.25". Either option allows more
droop than OEM before track bar contact.
- Sway Bar Mounts: Moved up and back for better steering
- Shock Mounts: First, we moved up 5/8" improving available suspension
articulation when the shock is the limiting factor. Next, we moved
outboard 1" for improved shock body to frame clearance (this
is important with today's long travel suspension systems
like ours to keep the shocks from getting crushed against
the frame). Finally, the bar pins that everyone hates
were eliminated with a super single shear mount that is both
stronger and allows more flex with less bind.
- Optional Steering Stabilizer Mount: is both pivot-able and
- Optional Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Mounts: Made from
1/4" steel plate to be way stronger than your factory mounts.
They mount in the OEM location for excellent suspension geometry.
- Optional Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Mount: This
mount goes in the factory location and is extremely heavy duty.
It is strong enough to handle the extreme stress caused by suspension
bind in a double y-link suspension system.
- Integrated Coil Spring Retainer: Our built in
coil retainers center the coil spring on the spring pad
and keeps it there. Simple bolt on design makes installation
Download instructions here
Dana 30 Inner Axle Sleeve Kit
Alloy USA Dana 30 Differential Cover
Solid Axle Industries HD Differential Covers