Tire & Wheel Packages at
PLEASE NOTE: We are a
full line dealer for
Call us today for pricing
- Alloy USA
- American Racing
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Doetsch Tech
- Goodyear Tires
- Interco Tires
- JKS Mfg.
- Precision Gear
- Rough Country
- Tom Wood's Custom
12906 Ventura Court
Shakopee, MN 55379
Bar Pin Eliminating Shock Relocation Brackets (Front or Rear)
Quantity in Basket:
Do away with the annoying bar pins that never seem to be problem free
in your rig. You hear the thumping and the popping as you
drive down the street because your after market shocks are sliding
back and forth on the bar pin. This allows the bushing eyelet
to bump against the shock mounting perch.
Get rid of these noises once and for all with our bar pin
eliminating shock relocation brackets! With these brackets
installed, you can:
Available for the front of your XJ, ZJ, TJ, MJ, and WJ.
Also available for the rear of your XJ or TJ!
- Get rid of the bar pins you hate
- Preload the bushing so that it holds its shape
- Prolong bushing life
- Orient the shocks to minimize the working angle of the
bushing throughout the suspension cycle
- Get .85" more down travel in your suspension
- BPE Shock Relocation Bracket (pair)
- Class 10.9 and Grade 8 hardware
- Zinc finish on the brackets for corrosion resistance.
- Installation Instructions
NOTE: Not compatible with Old Man Emu shock absorbers.
Click on thumbnails for larger pictures.
Front Bar Pin Eliminators
Rear Bar Pin Eliminators
Front Bar Pin Eliminators installed