out of 5
Would recommend this product.
- Abuse this lift on the trail with confidence. 2" x 5/16" wall DOM make up the long arms so you know they are strong.
- These long arms also featurean inboard directed bend that allow you to clear 37" tires at full lock steering without rubbing on the control arms (using 4.5" backspacing or less on your wheels)! Thismeans you will retain the tight, nimble steering your XJhas always offered you.
- Included is our unique caster adjuster bracket will allow you to perfectly set your casterafter installation. It gives 7.5 degrees of adjustability,which is more than enough even if you intend on going taller later on!
- The long arms are the ideal length for the 4.5-8" of lift, perfectly centering your axle and tires on compression.
- You'll get as much travel as your shocks will allow (DT8000 shocks willafford you the longest travel for this lift).
- The double shear track bar conversion gets you several upgrades in one! First, it is made from 1.25" solid cold rolled steel so strengthis not a concern. Second, it is longer than the factory barand others that mount in the factory location giving you better suspension geometry and less bump steer. Third, the frame side bracket lowers the mounting point by about 3/4" giving you an even better track bar angle. Finally, the ball joint style mount is eliminated and replaced with astronger set up that allows infinitely more articulationthan the ball joint (or more simply put, it will not limit yoursuspension from flexing out).
- Keep your belly high with the highest clearance Cherokeesubframe available!
- All 1/4" steel construction. All the subframe parts are laser cut and precision CNC brake formed.
- Three piece design. This allows you to remove the centersection so that you can work on/remove your transfer caseand transmission without having to mess with your suspension! That's right, your long arms stay bolted securely in place while the center crossmember is removed.
- We have included a built in 1" drop option that gives youthe choice to easily drop your t-case for better driveshaft angles.This option is standard and is not required for those who have, or will install,a slip yoke eliminator. Either way, you have the option to use the drop or not at no extra charge!
- Each frame mount covers a lot more surface area than the factory crossmember, spreading the stress of the drivetrain and suspension over a much larger uni-frame surface area.
- It is bolt in! This makes it simple to install foranybody with basic hand tools. For those of you who prefera weld in kit, the subframe parts are also great to weld in place for even better strength.
- 3.5" ultra premium leaf spring packs featuring: militarywrapped Berlin eye ends, 6 thin leaf design, tapered endswith teflon anti-friction pads.
- 1-1.5" lift shackle provides more boost and huge flex gainswithout adding harshness to your ride.
**Custom driveshaft requires length measured on the Jeepafter the suspension and SYE have been installed. Call us if you need help with this. The driveshaft will ship separatelyafter it is built.
- 3 Piece High Clearance HD Subframe Assembly
- Front Long Arms with 7.5° Caster Adjuster
- 5.5" Coil Springs
- 3.5" Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Shackle
- Hydro 8000 Shocks
- HD Track Bar with Double Shear Frame Mounting Bracket
- Extended Length Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Extended Length Front Sway Bar Links
- All necessary hardware
HERE'S A QUOTE FROM AN EMAIL WE RECEIVED REGARDING THISKIT, "I have gotten so many compliments on how much this kit flexes, I have already had numerous flex competitions with friends with rubicon express and their flex does not even compare. Thanks again!" Q.M. Murieta, CA
Recommended wheel backspacing: 4.5-6"
TRIMMING MAY BE REQUIRED
Larger tire sizes possible with bumper/fender trimming and/or extended bump stops.
Estimated Installation Time: 8-10hrs
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.