We use an exclusive, non-binding, 3 link setup that has a pair of front long arms that will flex more than you thought possible. You WILL NOT bend these long arms as they are made from 5/16" wall DOM tubing. The bushings at the unibody are greaseable flex joints that pivot to give as much suspension travel as your shocks will allow. We combine that with factory style rubber bushings at the axle for superior road noise and vibration dampening. As always, this kit is 100% bolt on! NO WELDING and only minor drilling is required for installation. *No adjustment is necessary in any part except for our unique caster adjustment bracket that allows 7.5° of adjustability; plenty for any lift height from 4-8"!!
Why Fixed Length?
- Strength - With 2" x 5/16" wall DOM straight into the bushing tube, there are NO weak points on these control arms. The Iron Y is gusseted with 1/4" laser cut steel gusset for additional support. No threaded rod to rust, bend, mangle on rocks, or worse yet wear out and clunk!
- Control Arm/Axle Position - We have designed these arms to be the ideal length for your XJ for any lift between 4" and 8". Imagine you add our long arm upgrade to your 6" lift kit. Now 6 months later you want to go to 8" of lift. The axle will only be pulled back less than 1/4"! Remember, the arc that our ideal length long arm travels is always the same, meaning your tire will center perfectly in the wheel well on compression no matter what height lift you are running.
- Easiest Install - You can't get it wrong. You don't have to match your control arms or worry about setting the right length because that is done for you.
- SAVES YOU MONEY!!! - It costs us less to build so the savings get passed to you.
- Kit Includes:
- 1 Passenger side lower control arm.
- 1 Iron-Y radius arm that connects to the upper and lower axle mounts.
- 3 piece high clearance, steel subframe assembly with built in optional transfer case drop
- All required hardware.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Still want adjustable length? Yes, they are available here. Click the checkbox above to add thatoption to your order.
HERE'S A QUOTE FROM AN EMAIL WE RECEIVED REGARDING THIS KIT, "I have gotten so many compliments on how much this kit flexes, I have already had numerous flex competitions with friends with rubicon express and their flex does not even compare. Thanks again!" Q.M. Murieta,
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!