- KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 5/16" thick wall D.O.M. lower control arm material
- 1/4" thick Iron-Y gusset plate
- 1/4" thick, 3 piece, subframe assembly
- Huge tire clearance with inboard control arm bends
- Best ground clearance available with super high clearance longarm subframe mounts
- Innovative 3 link long arm system does not bind
- 7° caster adjustment available our exclusive UCA bracket
- Easy to install without welding, only simple drilling is required!!!
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Adjustable length is available upon request for an additional $100. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the adjustable version as they are built to order.
We will need to know if you have the 2 hole or the 4 hole transmission mount in order to get you the correct subframe. See the photos here for reference:
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTE: It is becoming quite common to swap a High Pinion Dana 30 from an XJ Cherokee into the ZJ to improve both driveshaft angles and strength. If you have swapped, or plan on doing this swap at the time you are installing your long arms, you will need to let us know. The reason for this is because the XJ and ZJ front axles DO NOT have the same mounting positions for the control arms. The ZJ long arms WILL bolt up to the XJ axle, but you will not have a desirable range of caster adjustment. Therefore, the ideal solution is to use the XJ long arms when you are also using the XJ High Pinion Dana 30 axle. Check the appropriate box above to tell us that you will need the XJ arms.
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!