The boomerang design is important to the function of your suspension as well as longevity of critical suspension components. Many stock or aftermarket lift shackles will "bottom out" on the back of their uniframe mount when coupledto longer aftermarket springs. Their straight design works well for added lift, but not always the best for crawling and acheiving maximum suspension articulation. "Boomerang"refers to the general shape of the shackle. This shape was purposefully designed into IRO's shackles to allow yoursuspension to travel further without the binding up on youruniframe. This simple design feature can also increase the longevity of your leaf springs by not overloading them onthe compression stage of the suspension cycle.
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- 1" or 1.5" lift height adjustability
- Boomerang design for unrestricted flex
- Quality polyurethane bushings decrease side shifting and are super easy to rebuild
- Greasable for longevity and noise free performance
- Built with 1/4" laser cut and CNC bent parts
***Price Per Pair***