Are you looking for the PREMIUM BOLT ON over the knuckle steering kit? Then look no further. Years were spent designing testing and producing this kit. This is a complete system designed to eliminate your factory steering set up which invloves no welding or reaming and only minor hand tools are required for installation. Your factory steering is not built for hard core wheeling. The ground clearance the over the knuckle kit offers is far superior to the factory set up. This is accomplished by relocating the drag link and tie rod from the bottom to the top of the factory knuckles.
- Greater ground clearance then REID or similar aftermarket knuckles. Tie Rod raised 2.5" over factory steering.
- Increased handling and performance with steering correction bracket.
- Fits all JK Wranglers '07-'18, Dana 30 or Dana 44 Rubicon axles.
- Extremely Heavy Duty 1045 1.375" solid cold rolled steel tie rod (wheel to wheel).
- Extremely Heavy Duty 1.25" solid cold rolled steel drag link.
- Precision machined double adjusting sleeve.
- Custom tie rod, draglink mounting bolts that require NO REAMING or WELDING!
- NO JAM NUTS!
- BOLT ON track bar relocation / steering correction bracket.
- BOLT ON steering stabilizer bracket relocates it up and out of harms way.
- Very high quality, HUGE 3/4" threads, precision machined, spherical rod ends featuring a radial static load capacity of 32,457 lbs.!!!! Tie rod and drag link use 3/4"-16 thread.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Requires minimum of 3" bumpstops