- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear
- Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the drivers seat
- Ultra durable and extremely strong - only the highest quality materials used in construction
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability
- Thoroughly tested and proven design trusted and used in over 80 countries around the world
- Front and rear Air Lockers available for most makes and models
- 4WD & 2WD applications
- Easy installation and maintenance no special tools, skills or additives required
The design process of an Air Locker involves countless hours of testing. Computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA) allows the designer to subject each Air Locker design to 'virtual' off road driving stress simulations much more extreme than those experienced in real life.
Destructive laboratory testing is carried out on prototypes to ensure the strength of the Air Locker exceeds that of the axles or other driveline components. Environmental test cells subject prototype models to high temperature running conditions (120°C), low temperature running conditions (-24°C), and harsh wheelspin engagement, for cycle durations of more than 20,000 actuations. Finally, field-testing is carried out with units being fitted to test 4WDs - from Jeep Wranglers to Toyota LandCruisers - operating in the harshest environments imaginable.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!