out of 5
Would recommend this product.
Do away with the annoying bar pins that never seem to be problem free in your rig. You hear the thumping and the popping as you drive down the street because your after market shocks are sliding back and forth on the bar pin. This allows the bushing eyelet to bump against the shock mounting perch.
Get rid of these noises once and for all with our bar pin eliminating shock relocation brackets! With these brackets installed, you can:
- Get rid of the bar pins you hate
- Preload the bushing so that it holds its shape
- Prolong bushing life
- Orient the shocks to minimize the working angle of the bushing throughout the suspension cycle
- Get .85" more down travel in your suspension
- BPE Shock Relocation Bracket (pair)
- Class 10.9 and Grade 8 hardware
- Zinc finish on the brackets for corrosion resistance.
NOTE: Not compatible with Old Man Emu shock absorbers.
Estimated Installation Time: 1hrs
Difficulty Level: 1
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.