- WJ 99-04 with 4"-6" Lift
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front sway bar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
Notes- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars. Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
For 0"-3.5" lift Go To WJ 99-04 with 0"-3.5" Lift
Estimated Installation Time: 1.5hrs
Difficulty Level: 2
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!