- ROCK-LINK Benefits
- Improves ride quality
- Improves off road capability
- Increases ground clearance
- Wheelbase stretch ability
- NO exhaust modification
- Works from 1 to 6.5" lift
- Reduces stress on suspension components and the Jeep in it's entirety, including the passengers
- ROCK-LINK Features
- Lower arms are 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. - Thickest on the market
- All 1/4" steel bracketry - CNC laser cut and formed
- Huge 1.25" thread adjusting male ends with 3" of useable adjustment, that's far more than any competitor.
- No jam nuts
- Combination of flex joints and rubber bushings in control arms for flex and comfort
- Fully adjustable caster/pinion angles
- Bolt in design
- Made in the USA!
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Fitment Notes
- Fits 3.6 V6, 2.0 4 Cyl and EcoDiesel Unlimited models. The 2.0 requires coolant hose extension.
- Does not fit Hybrid models
- Requires removal of factory control arm mounts in the front
- Requires drilling
- Does not fit 2 door models unless the gas tank is relocated
Born from the long lineage of the IRO long arm tradition. Look no further for the first, front-only, long arm upgrade for the JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator, the Rock-Link.
Experience your Jeep refined. It's a Jeep, but that doesn't mean it has to ride like a lumber wagon. The Rock-Link delivers an instant seat of the pants improvement in ride quality. But that's not all! Out on the trail, the improvement in ride quality translates to a more enjoyable off road experience. The longer arms in this system link your axle to the frame at a much lower operating angle than short arms at the same lift height. By decreasing that angle and increasing the length of the arms, the impact of the terrain is more easily absorbed by the suspension. These improvements over short arms greatly reduce the transmission of shock loads though the frame causing discomfort in the driver's seat, and reduces accelerated wear and stress on other suspension components. Longer arms allow for huge articulation over larger obstacles while keeping the axle centered in the fender openings. This articulation keeps your tires on terra firma, which translates into more traction. When comparing an otherwise equally equipped vehicle that has short arms, the Rock-Link equipped one will take you farther.
This kit is not just for rock crawlers! Maybe you aren't going to tackle Chocolate Thunder or Pritchett Canyon, but you are going to crush the REI parking lot, or turn every head while pulling up to your kid's campout. This Rock-Link upgrade delivers a true ride quality improvement for your daily driver that you can be proud of. Are you tired of your JL or JT tracking wildly down the highway? The built in adjustments will give you everything you need to dial it in to perfection. Even stock JL/JT's are setup with minimal caster from the factory, so get your alignment right once and for all with the Rock-Link.
At IRO, we have been perfecting long arm systems since 2004, making them even better with each new product release. We have learned that subtle changes to the geometry will make significant improvements to your driving experience. We have applied all these important refinements to the JL/JT platform. We learned that the biggest improvement in ride quality and off road performance comes with a FRONT long arm upgrade. When looking at what this Rock-Link upgrade offers versus the cost, we challenge you to find a suspension upgrade that will take your JL or JT Beyond Boundaries at a price that is even close.