We made many improvements over the factory TJ bracketsthat make this kit a "no brainer" upgrade.
- Product Features
- 1/4" and 3/16" CNC laser cut and break bent parts
- Two separate track bar mounting holes: 1 for stock location and 1 higher up for better geometry with taller lift heights
- Spring perches for optimum spring location with nearly any control arm length (option for .6" spring offset from axle tube centerline like factory or 1.6" offset for custom applications.)
- Heavy duty spring retainer holds coil in place on the axle
- Gives approximately 1/2" lift over stock (including the 8.8 tube diameter)
- All required hardware is included
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Here's an email we received regarding this kit:
Iron Rock Off Road,
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I got the bracket kit installed over the weekend. It could not have gone any better. Your instructions were so easy to follow that the only concern was my welding ability. The pictures were invaluable for referencing. All in all, this kit is well worth the money.....especially with the instructions and measurements provided.
Thanks for putting out a great product!
Wes H., Kansas
Estimated Installation Time: 6-8hrs - does not include time for axle removal and installation
Difficulty Level: 4
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!