out of 5
Would recommend this product.
The paramount suspension upgrade for your WJ is a long arm system. Iron Rock Off Road's ROCK-LINK 3 link front long arm system and rear 4 link offers unrivaled performance, giving your Jeep both the capability and ride quality improvements that you have been looking for. This ROCK-LINK long arm upgrade is built for strength, clearance, adjustability, flexibility, and ease of install.
- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel and our lower arms are even thicker at 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them. The control arms have an inboard bend to clear your tires, so you can steer lock to lock without rubbing on them
- ADJUSTABILITY: All the arms have tons of adjustment built in for your stock situation to your stretched crawler.
- FLEXIBILITY:Yes, of course we are talking about articulation, and the ROCK-LINK delivers plenty! But we are also talking about flexibility to install other axle combinations with ease. Use this kit with your stock Dana 30 for now, and then bolt in a Dana 44 or Dana 60 down the road!
- EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no cutting, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: most installers opt to cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis, but it's not required)
PLEASE NOTE: Exhaust modification will be required to run this upgrade. Additionally, your WJ must have 3" or taller suspension lift.
- KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 2", 5/16" thick wall D.O.M. lower control arm material
- 1/4" thick, 3 piece, subframe assembly
- Huge tire clearance with inboard control arm bends
- Best ground clearance available with super high clearance long arm subframe mounts
- Makes axle swaps much simpler!
- Maintains caster through the suspension cycle
- Easy to install without welding, only simple drilling is required!!! Seriously, you can install this in your driveway in a few hours!
- This upgrade will allow as much articulation as your shocks will allow! We use a high quality greasable, pivoting flex joint on the axle side for great flexibility and factory style rubber bushings on the chassis end to absorb road "noise." The new adjustable arms in the rear do away with the inferior ball joint on top of your rear axle as well as the chassis bushings and replaces it with our fully rebuildable flex end that is not only much stronger, but also allows more articulation. Oh yes, you will need coil spring retainers for the rear now too! They are also included in the kit.
- Complete Front and Rear long arm package
- Subframe Mounting Systems
- Heavy Duty Top Mounting Axle Bracket
- Coil spring retainers
- All necessary hardware
Detailed Installation Instructions- FRONT / Detailed Installation Instructions- REAR
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.