The paramount suspension upgrade for your ZJ is a long arm system. Iron Rock Off Road's ROCK-LINK 3 link front long arm and 4 link rear system offers unrivaled performance, giving your Jeep both the capability and ride quality improvements that you have been looking for. This ROCK-LINK long arm upgrade is built for strength, clearance, adjustability, flexibility, and ease of install.
Our exclusive bolt on long arm design is now available for your ZJ. It's perfect as an upgrade to your existing lift kit. In addition to the new long arms, you'll get a new subframe and truss which will be used to eliminate the factory short arms. This is a fully adjustable, triangulated kit that will correct your rear suspension geometry without the use of a spacer. With this system, you have the ability to install with NO cutting or grinding at all! You'll only drill holes for the BOLT ON subframe that is brake formed from 1/4" and 7 gauge steel plate and weld the truss/4 link mount on the axle.
This upgrade will allow as much articulation as your rear shocks will allow! We use a high quality greasable, pivoting flex joint on the axle side for great flexibility and factory style rubber bushings on the chassis end to absorb road "noise."
PLEASE NOTE: Exhaust modification will be required to run this upgrade. Additionally, your ZJ must have 4.5" or taller suspension lift.
- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel and our lower arms are even thicker at 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them. The control arms have an inboard bend to clear your tires, so you can steer lock to lock without rubbing on them
- ADJUSTABILITY: All the arms have tons of adjustment built in for your stock situation to your stretched crawler.
- FLEXIBILITY:Yes, of course we are talking about articulation, and the ROCK-LINK delivers plenty! But we are also talking about flexibility to install other axle combinations with ease. For the front, use this kit with your stock Dana 30 for now, and then bolt in a Dana 44 or Dana 60 down the road!
- EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no cutting, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: most installers opt to cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis, but it's not required)
- CompleteFront and Rear long arm package
- Subframe Mounting Systems
- Heavy Duty axle truss and 4 link bracket
- Upper coil retainers
- All necessary hardware
Time: 12-16hrs - does not include rear axle swap installation time.
Difficulty Level: 4
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!