IRO now manufactures high quality, D.O.T. approved stainless steel braided brake hoses. Each hose is built right here with the our state of the art crimping and testing equipment. Every hose is thoroughly tested to 3000 PSI. That's about 6 times the normal operating pressure in your brake system!!
- Product Features
- Strength - Multi-layer construction featuring:
- 1/8" I.D. Teflon hose - tough and flexible
- Braided Stainless Steel - extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Remains flexible forever!
- PVC Jacket - covers internal layers and protects from the elements
- Stamped with IRO's unique D.O.T. Certification number so you know the part was made in compliance with all D.O.T. standards
- Highest grade end fittings and hose materials
- Perfect fit to your vehicle
- Performance improvement
- Virtually eliminates hose expansion - this means all your brake pressure is forced directly to your caliper piston instead of losing pressure to the factory style, soft rubber hose expansion.
24" front and 22" rear length.
Estimated Installation Time: 3hrs
Difficulty Level: 2
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!