So you have a tight budget, but you need something to set your ZJ apart from all the other grocery getters out there? Our Foundation Series
kit is a wise economical choice that still offers quality, value, and performance. The kit comes with everything you need and nothing you don't. The Foundation Series is your ticket to entry level in suspension upgrades. In addition to being a complete kit in and of itself, it also sets the building blocks in place for future upgrades without using unnecessary parts that you'll end up discarding later. The Foundation Series Kit uses all the same high quality components you'll find in the higher stages of suspension upgrades, so you'll never have to buy the same parts twice!
- Great ground clearance gain over stock
- Off road performance upgrade
- Ability to run 31" tires with little to no trimming of the fenders
- Fast installation
- Easy to upgrade later if you choose to
We will only sell you what you want to buy, meaning, you can start with a kit that has all the necessary parts to achieve 3.5" of lift. Each kit is then fully customizable and upgradable for those of you looking for greater off-road performance. This value kit allows you to save money by swapping your OEM front springs to therear of your ZJ and putting our new lift springs in the front.You'll be amazed at the transformation for such a low price. Even on stock wheels and tires, your ZJ will look, feel, and drive like it should have right off the assembly line (but31" tires are nice!).
KIT INCLUDES:Click on thumbnails for larger pictures.
- 3.5" Lift Front Coil Springs
- 4 New Hydro Shocks
- Extended Front Sway Bar Links
- Extended Rear Sway Bar Links
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
This ZJ is shown with 31" tires on our 3.5" Foundation SeriesKit.
tire size: 31"x10.50" – or metric equivalent
Recommended wheel backspacing: 3.5"
TRIMMING MAY BE REQUIRED
Larger tire sizes possible with bumper/fender trimming and/or extended bump
Difficulty Level: 1
- Kit includes basic components.
- Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
- Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
- Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require
Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!