out of 5
Would recommend this product.
- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel and our lower arms are even thicker at 2"x5/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them. The control arms have an inboard bend to clear your tires, so you can steer lock to lock without rubbing on them
- ADJUSTABILITY: All the arms have tons of adjustment built in for your stock situation to your stretched crawler.
- FLEXIBILITY:Yes, of course we are talking about articulation, and the ROCK-LINK delivers plenty! But we are also talking about flexibility to install other axle combinations with ease. Use this kit with your stock Dana 30 for now, and then bolt in a Dana 44 or Dana 60 down the road!
- EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: Required cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis)
- 5/16" thick wall D.O.M. lower control arm material
- 1/4" thick, 3 piece, subframe assembly
- Huge tire clearance with inboard control arm bends
- Best ground clearance available with super high clearance long arm subframe mounts
- Makes axle swaps much simpler!
- Maintains caster through the suspension cycle
- Easy to install without welding, only simple drilling is required!!! Seriously, you can install this in your driveway in a few hours!
- KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.