The ultimate Dana 30 strength upgrade is right here. Eliminate housing and/or tube flex, even in harsh driving conditions. This over axle truss was thoughtfully designed with many key improvements to your axle beyond the huge strength upgrade.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed with 3/16", 1/4", and 3/8" steel in such a way as to maximize strength without adding excess weight.
- Boxed truss design
- Easily add hydro assist ram to your steering with the optional ram tabs.
- 3/8" thick C-gussets add huge strength to the "C's"
- IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE DANA 30 FACTORY SETUP
- Coil Spring Mounts: Moved up and back for better coil spring retention and alignment throughout the suspension cycle (especially with lifted vehicles)
- Track Bar Mount: Moved back for better alignment with upper mount (especially with aftermarket control arms). Two options built into the truss for axle side track bar to bolt into: 1) factory height, 2) up 1.25". Either option allows more droop than OEM before track bar contact.
- Sway Bar Mounts: Moved up and back for better steering clearance.
- Shock Mounts: First, we moved up 5/8" improving available suspension articulation when the shock is the limiting factor. Next, we moved outboard 1" for improved shock body to frame clearance (this is important with today's long travel suspension systems like ours to keep the shocks from getting crushed against the frame). Finally, the bar pins that everyone hates were eliminated with a super single shear mount that is both stronger and allows more flex with less bind.
- Optional Steering Stabilizer Mount: is both pivot-able and removable.
- Optional Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Mounts: Made from1/4" steel plate to be way stronger than your factory mounts. They mount in the OEM location for excellent suspension geometry.
- Optional Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Mount: This mount goes in the factory location and is extremely heavy duty. It is strong enough to handle the extreme stress caused by suspension bind in a double y-link suspension system.
- Integrated Coil Spring Retainer: Our built in coil retainers center the coil spring on the spring pad and keeps it there. Simple bolt on design makes installation a snap.
- Not all long arm kits work with the truss. Please call if question the fitment with your application.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!