Engineered from the ground up to go Beyond Boundries..
We incorporated some twisted IRO ideas with some conventional suspension design logic and came up with the TJ Premium Long Arm Upgrade. Where others are lacking, IRO has stepped up and delivered a feature packed, precise performing system.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE KEY FEATURES:
- Fully Adjustable 3 Link Front - The only limit to your non-binding suspension setup will be the length of your shocks. All 3 links are independently adjustable allowing an infinite range of axle positions.
- LCG Compatible - The front suspension and track bar require no lift and no bump stop extensions to work! The rear requires only 3� bump stop extensions.
- Fully Adjustable Triangulated 4 Link Rear - Doing away with the rear track bar, this system really flexes. An over axle truss is required and it is included for your choice of rear axle.
- Extremely High Clearance Belly Skid - Go from approximately stock location all the way up to completely flat with the frame.
- Modular Mounting System - Independent transmission mounting crossmember allows the belly skid to be easily removed while leaving the transmission/transfer case securely bolted in place. Additionally, you can remove the transmission crossmember and leave the suspension completely installed and untouched.
- Innovative Transfer Case Linkage Bracket - The first and only system that mounts entirely to the transmission (no more body side mount to cause issues or come apart under flex).
Expect the best when you install this system with quality, performance AND value like no other.
- Recommended lift height range 3-8".
- It is highly recommended to use a slip yoke eliminator with this system. IRO recommends the Mega Short.
- 1" motor mount lift is highly recommended.
- Installation requires cutting grinding and welding.
- Requires custom exhaust.
- Requires removal of rear sway bar.
- Detailed Installation Instructions Year 97-02
- Detailed Installation Instructions Year 03-06
Time: 15-20hrs - does not include rear axle swap installation time.
Difficulty Level: 4
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!