We incorporated some twisted IRO ideas with some conventional suspension design logic and came up with the TJ Premium Long Arm Kit. Where others are lacking, IRO has stepped up and delivered a feature packed, precise performing system.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE KEY FEATURES:
- Fully Adjustable 3 Link Front - The only limit to your non-binding suspension setup will be the length of your shocks. All 3 links are independently adjustable allowing an infinite range of axle positions.
- Adjustable Double Shear Front Track Bar - This unique and carefully designed feature works with your 3 link front to center your axle. Jam nut free design will never clunk.
- LCG Compatible - The front suspension and track bar require no lift and no bump stop extensions to work! The rear requires only 3" bump stop extensions.
- Fully Adjustable Triangulated 4 Link Rear - Doing away with the rear track bar, this system really flexes. An over axle truss is required and it is included for your choice of rear axle.
- Extremely High Clearance Belly Skid - Go from approximately stock location all the way up to completely flat with the frame.
- Modular Mounting System - Independent transmission mounting crossmember allows the belly skid to be easily removed while leaving the transmission/transfer case securely bolted in place. Additionally, you can remove the transmission crossmember and leave the suspension completely installed and untouched.
- Innovative Transfer Case Linkage Bracket - The first and only system that mounts entirely to the transmission (no more body side mount to cause issues or come apart under flex).
Expect the best when you install this system with quality, performance AND value like no other. Also included with the TJ Premium Long Arm Kit:
- Front and Rear Coil Springs
- 2" x 5/16" wall D.O.M. Lower Control Arms. Pure beef you expect from IRO.
- NO JAM NUTS - All adjustable links utilize IRO's exclusive threaded clamping terminals.
- IRO Hydro Shocks Valved Perfectly for the TJ
- Front and Rear Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses
- JKS Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
- HD Rear Sway Bar End Links
- It is highly recommended to use a slip yoke eliminator with this system. IRO recommends the Mega Short.
- 1" motor mount lift is highly recommended.
- Installation requires cutting grinding and welding.
- Requires custom exhaust.
- Requires removal of rear sway bar.
Recommended wheel backspacing: 3.5"
TRIMMING MAY BE REQUIRED
Larger tire sizes possible with bumper/fender trimming and/or extended bump stops.
Estimated Installation Time: 20-24hrs - does not include rear axle swap installation time.
Difficulty Level: 4
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!