- STRENGTH: Our subframe is constructed with 1/4" steel.
- CLEARANCE: We tuck our subframe up as tight as possible to gain you the critical extra clearance to keep your Jeep low and your belly high! The lower arm connections at the chassis are as high as possible with still being able to install a bolt through them.
- EASE OF INSTALL: No welding, no cutting, no complicated setup or templates. All you need is a drill, a floor jack, some jack stands and some hand tools. This is a BOLT-IN kit, although if your preferred method of installation is welding, you can do that! (NOTE: most installers opt to cut off the factory lower control arm mounts on the chassis, but it's not required)
- Includes installation hardware.
- Works with 2 or 4 hole transmission mount.
CODE: 13321 ZJ ROCK-LINK 3 Link Subframe Assembly
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT