You want the easiest install long travel system and a price that won't kill you? You can have it all with our Critical Path Long Arm Kit! You will not believe the performance gains for yourself until you get on your favorite trail where you didn't have the traction available to get through. Push your WJ further than it has ever gone before as your suspension melts to the trail! Yes, your WJ can become a very, VERY capable trail rig with this kit.
Your family wants to go with you? Perfect! The highway ride is incredibly smooth and stable with this kit. The long front control arms keep the suspension geometry much closer to stock for an impressively smooth ride at 4 inches of lift.
We use an exclusive, non-binding, 3 link setup that has a pair of front long arms that will flex more than you thought possible. The flex joints at the unibody are greasable and pivot to allow as much suspension travel as the shocks will allow. Iron Rock Off Road knows your WJ is an investment so we designed our kit with that in mind. What this means is, as always,this kit is 100% bolt on! NO WELDING OR CUTTING and only minor drilling is required for installation. No adjustment is necessary in any part except for our unique caster adjustment bracket that allows 7+ degrees of adjustability, giving you the easiest installation of any long arm kit available! All you have to do is center the steering wheel after installation. If that's not enough, you don't even have to remove your front lower control arm mounts from the unibody!That means you can always return your WJ to stock form (not that you would ever want to!)
You may be thinking, "Why did they make a front only long arm kit for a WJ?" The answer is we did it for several reasons.
- We wanted to offer a long arm kit to the public that could be affordable and appealing to the growing group of offroad enthusiasts wheeling their WJ's.
- Our real world testing has shown dramatically increased capability with this kit installed, even without a rear long arm. The XJ crowd has known for a long time that "front only" long armkits allow them traction that would never be possible otherwise.....and that's with leaf springs in the rear!
- Jeep did a great job designing your WJ's rear suspension. There is little to no natural binding with the A-Arm setup you have. This means exceptional rear suspension travel without the long arm.
- Set of 4 new coil springs (4" Lift)
- Set of 4 new premium hydro shocks
- Set of 4 new extended sway bar links (2 front, 2 rear)
- Heavy duty adjustable track bar
- A-arm spacer
- Complete front long arm package (passenger long arm and driver Iron-Y)
- Heavy duty front long arm brackets
- Transfer case drop kit
- Coil spring retainers
- Front brake line spacers
- Caster adjuster bracket
- All necessary hardware
Recommended wheel backspacing: 4.5-6"
TRIMMING MAY BE REQUIRED
Larger tire sizes possible with bumper/fender trimming and/or extended bump stops.
Estimated Installation Time: 9-11hrs
Difficulty Level: 3
1 - Kit includes basic components.
2 - Kit includes little to no adjustable components.
3 - Kit includes many adjustable components; may require drilling/cutting.
4 - Kit includes many adjustable components; requires welding; may require drilling/cutting.
NOTE - Labor Time and Difficulty Level assumes vehicle and/or hardware is in good condition.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!